Your Path - Terms & Conditions
We don't believe in hiding behind small print.
When you use Your-Path job site you should be aware that:
- We are not obliged to accept adverts. We may decline, edit or withdraw a vacancy without notice or explanation.
- A full refund will be issued on any rejected adverts where a payment has been made.
- We accept no liability for the accuracy or otherwise of the information we publish. It is provided in good faith but may be subject to error or omission.
Terms and Conditions
- The content of the pages of our websites is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on our websites for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and material may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on our websites is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through our websites meet your specific requirements.
- Our website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- Unauthorised use of our websites may give rise to a claim for damages and /or be a criminal offence.
- Our websites may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use our websites and any dispute arising out of such use is subject to the laws of England.
- Employers/advertisers cannot charge for any services to job seekers save for those specific to compliance checks as part of onboarding (e.g. occupational health screening, DBS checks, uniform deposits)
Please note that when you place an order for a recruitment package, you are agreeing to our recruitment advertising booking terms and conditions which can be found here.
Your-Path Service, Policies and Procedures
Our service is based on our promises to you.
Candidates, we promise that we will:
- Take care that vacancies are accurately described, genuine and appropriate (but you should still do your research and check anything that seems suspicious).
- Put your interests first even if this means declining vacancies we are not sure about.
- Do everything we can to publish a wide range of quality vacancies.
- Respond quickly and courteously to your queries and requests.
- We will monitor the viability of roles where possible and remove adverts that we suspect are attraction to register without a viable job prospect.
Recruiters, we promise that we will:
- Publish vacancies within two working days.
- Respond quickly and courteously to all queries and requests.
- Do everything we can to attract lots of active candidates.
- Only sell you recruitment packages that we genuinely believe will meet your needs.
This service promise is supported by our corporate policies and procedures:
Terms and Conditions
Complaints handling policy